When we think of respiratory problems, we automatically understand that a case of this nature could be potentially life-threatening because, without our respiratory system, we cannot function. However, some specialists can help provide you with the best treatment to improve your quality of life for these respiratory problems. These therapies or respiratory care include evaluating and diagnosing a patient with respiratory issues and providing treatment plans, management, and ongoing assessment to improve and help a better quality of life for people living with this problem. A patient of any age, especially someone older, can receive respiratory therapy as many diseases, injuries, conditions, and symptoms can impact breathing. Patients would benefit from care to make breathing easier.
Home Health Companions provides Respiratory care for patients in the short-term, long-term, and indefinitely for rehabilitation after an illness or for patients with progressive diseases that will not recover. Respiratory therapy involves using many tools, strategies, technology, and equipment to manage symptoms and improve breathing over time.
While it’s simple to hire any group to aid you or your family with breathing problems, you want a group dedicated to sticking with you and providing the best care. At Home Health Companions, our trained nurses help to guide you through your healing or coping processing with the guidelines created by your Respiratory therapists responsible for evaluating and treating you. In making the best route for care to resolve or assist problems and illnesses within the lungs, The main priority is diagnosing your issue, whether lung disease or breathing disorders, managing breathing equipment, and evaluating your blood oxygen levels.
Our program helps individuals who suffer from issues with breathing, such as:
- Cardiac Failure
- Sleep Apnea
- Lung Cancer
In addition to your treatment plans we:
- Assisting doctors in creating and monitoring treatment plans
- Educate patients about their conditions and properly use therapeutic types of equipment
- Measure the lung capacity of our patients to determine the severity of your condition
- Providing essential treatments for diseases
- Taking notes and keeping records of each patients’ treatments and prognoses
- We provide in-home assistance with cooking and much more
- Aid in transport if a patient needs to travel, whether for medical or other reasons.
Get the help and service you need to achieve better respiratory function.