Office Coordinator/Inside Sales Specialist
The Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for being the first welcoming and caring impression to our clients, employees, applicants, and visitors. Responsible for inside sales, clerical duties and personnel duties. He/she consistently demonstrates excellent customer service with clients, families, guests, and employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information or route call as appropriate.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required. Provide computer support and data entry as needed.
- Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with job applicants, employees, clients, and others.
- Receives guests and others in a courteous, polite and warm manner.
- Ensure that office personnel and field staff are adhering to the established Policies and Procedures and Employee Handbook.
- Assists with maintenance of personnel files.
- Receive and follow instructions from supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates an awareness of fiscal management in supply/equipment management.
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various departments.
- Connect and follow up with referral sources regarding potential clients
- Sale our services over the phone to potential clients, and referal sources
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce and client base.
- Above average verbal, reading and communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to problem solve accordingly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- Ability to answer the telephone professionally, take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast-paced environment. Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is needed.
- Must enjoy working independently and able to accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Able to project a professional image.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent is required. Associate or higher degree is a plus.
- Intermediate to advance computer proficiency required.
- Experience in home care, healthcare or an environment serving the senior population is a plus.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk sit (considerable desk time); use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; repetitive keyboard motion and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally be required to lift or move up to thirty-five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and ability to adjust focus.